Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Are you excited to go to the U.S.A?

Though the staff keeps telling us to focus on study at KNUE, I want to enjoy dreaming the life in the U.S.A. I found the Pennsylvania is quite close to New York. I really want to visit the city and the statue of liberty.

BUT!!!
Why should we be partied? I want to go there with all of you, S01 celibrities!!! Thinking of that, I feel sad. Paul, Kate, Annie and Angelina.. All the young members are going to Michigan. Is there a seceret for them to choose a different place?

Anyway we have four months left. During that time we can have good time together. Guys, I'm already missing you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Well, I am also down to go to the Michigan State University. But it's okay to go there with other 3 classmates. After the overseas experince, we can share and compare each other's experince.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivien,
    Cute photo in your last posting. I don't blame you for thinking ahead to the overseas program...it is exciting. I think doing some research is a good idea so you have some idea about what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree with you. I feel sorry for them but, here we can enjoy much together. And I'm already worried that I couldn't see my kids for one month~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me,too. I hoped my classmates will go same place together. Yeaa, Let's enjoy and share our experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I am. This will be my second time to go to America. I have been to California 8 yeas ago for a month. After visiting America, my way of thinking was changed a little to a positive direction. So I would like to change my mind positively once again. I hope we will have a good memory and experience at this chance. Let's pray together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Vivien, in reading your comments about seperating in America, I'm really sorry again.
    That day when we had to choose, I was not easy. I wanted to go to America all together. We are already a family... Anyway I'm really happy whenever we have lunch together in cafeteria like a big family. And I think we are very close than any other class. During practicing Skit, our love will get deep more and more.....Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete