Saturday, April 18, 2009

How are you? Here's my secret for good health.


Thank you for interests for my previous question. The answer is Bahng-eo in Korean. If you are interest in fresh raw fish, you can visit Jeju Yellowtail Festival in November.
Anyway are you ok? I'm worried about your health. I was surprised to see many trainees were suffering from a cold. I heard half of the class members in Class X had a cold. Studying, doing homework, practicing skit and preparing individual presentations make me tired. I don't have a cold yet, though. Cheer up, all of you!!! We can do it!


Sleep well. That's my secret.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, vivi~ During the weekend I almost had a cold, but soon I felt good after eating good food. I totally agree with your thought that eating more fish than meat. Also good food makes your mind sound, I believe. So don't go on a diet, every girl, please. See you in KNUE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, ViVi. I am coming down with a cold and had a hard time sleeping yesterday. Until 3 a.m. I couldn't sleep and I was really sorry for my roommate. So today I felt really tired. I am thinking about taking the red ginseng.

    ReplyDelete