Thursday, April 30, 2009

We were one! We are one! We will be the one forever!

Hi!
Time walks, runs and finally flies. I wish I could turn back time. To me, meeting new trainees is most wonderful thing at KNUE! The campus is beaufitul and the instructers are wonderful, too. Thinking of the end of the first session, I reflect on myself. I deided to study harder, esp. vocabulary. You can call me Brand New Vivien.

During parcticing a skit performance, I had a good time with you. I'll keep the memories until I die. As you can see my title, we are the S1 members and we are the one.

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, ViVi. I am back at my home. I have a lot of house chores to do, but I don't have any energy to lift my finger. Very tired! I will call you vacabulary VIVI.Go for it!

    ReplyDelete